Excellence for exams and diagnostics.
The VistOR EX is the perfect fit and offers the greatest value in an examination and diagnostic light. It provides maximum brightness, sharpness, and color accuracy so you can visualize your work in the most precise way. The clean lines and compact design have led to its widespread use throughout the medical industry.
The VistOR EX features a convenient handle for positioning to deliver an even more economical light package; an optional sterilizable handle is also available. The addition of the removable sterilizable handle extends its use for procedures observing sterile technique.
The VistOR EX Examination Light is also available as a Mobile Light or can be mounted from the ceiling or on the Wall. The full range of mounting options makes it well suited to use in physician offices, clinics, and hospitals. It can also be mounted to an equipment rail system making it convenient to mount on power columns and headwalls used throughout the hospital.
The VistOR Series offers a selection of three different-sized lights and provides unparalleled optics. Whether you’re performing surgery, procedures, or exams, it’s absolutely critical that the lighting conditions be optimal so you can visualize your work with complete accuracy. Nothing less is acceptable. At Nuvo, our sole focus is making that happen.
Features Of The VistOR EX Examination Light:
- Significantly brighter, whiter, and cooler than any previous technology—at the greatest value.
- Large flood style pattern delivering a 6-inch pattern of light.
- The light can be paired with the VistOR PR and VistOR PRO models to provide a combination of lighting.
- Range of mounting options: Ceiling Mount, Wall Mount, Freestanding Mobile Unit, or Track Mounted on the ChuttleTrak™.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Color Temperature 4300° K pure white illumination
- Light Intensity 55,000 lux at 24″ (60 cm)
- Intensity Level 2-stage dimming
- LED Life Efficiency 50,000 hour-rated LED life
- Radiated Heat Near Zero
- Detachable Sterile Handle Optional
- Pattern Size 6.0″
- Reflector Diameter 5″
- Depth of Field (in) Infinite
- Voltage 120 – 240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Agency Approvals UL 2601; CUL; CE Mark