The devices can be equipped with an automatic manifold connection, a patented solution that allows the load of trolleys equipped with washing arms or washing injection systems. This special option allows the validated treatment of surgical instruments and items with hollow surfaces, extending the trolley washer function range by making it a flexible device that can face CSSD throughput peaks as well as a safe productivity backup.
Steelco LC 80 is available in single door or double door versions for pass-through installation. The lateral sliding doors can be manual or automatic and made of stainless steel with an inspection window or, to ease cycle monitoring, high visibility full glass (HST tested).
- LC 80/2
- External WxDxH – 2500mm x 2550mm x 2410mm (2260 pit installation) 98.42” x 100.39” x 94.88” (88.97” pit installation)
- Washing chamber (useful) WxDxH – 1000mm x 2250mm x 1890mm 39.37” x 88.58” x 74.41”
- LC 80/3
- External WxDxH – 2500mm x 3300mm x 2410mm (2260 pit installation) 98.42” x 129.92” x 94.88” (88.97” pit installation)
- Washing chamber (useful) WxDxH – 1000mm x 3000mm x 1890mm 39.37” x 118.11” x 74.41”Stainless steel door with inspection window or full glass door (double HST glass
- Vertical oscillating washing ramps on the sides of the washing chamber
- Washing ramps on the top of the washing chamber
- Washing spray nozzles under the loading floor
- Lateral tilting floor allows water dripping from the treated items for a faster and easier drying
- Longitudinal tilting floor, at the end of the cycle, to make the unloading of the trolleys easier.
- The water filtration system on three levels to capture residues during the recirculation of the washing water with flush self-cleaning final filter
- Forced hot air drying
- Washing chamber made in stainless steel AISI 316L mirror polished