The ergonomic design of the door level height allows the user a convenient loading/unloading job with the support of a manual loading/unloading trolley.
Steelco DS 610 is also available in the Fast Cycle concept version, combining the energy-saving concept with the highest standard of cleaning and drying performance in a very short cycle time.
- Dimensions (WxDxH) – 25.59″ x 27.04″ x 72.44″ (standard configuration single door model)
- Chamber volume – 250 lt / 66.04 Gal US
- Basket volume – 220 lt / 58.12 Gal US
- High safety and easy-to-use soft-touch control system on full glass panel with LCD color display to visualize cycle status.
- 20 standard pre-programmed cycles are available and 20 additional cycles are available for customization.
- RS 232 port for printer connection to monitor and validate washing phases.
- High visibility full glass door.
- Washing and DI disinfection temperatures are fully adjustable up to 93°C. Temperature is monitored by two independent sensors.
- A heavy washing pump ensures a high water flow rate combined with effective spray pressure.
- Washing/drying injection system on the same circuit.
- The inner cabinet, washing arms, and tank filters are entirely made of high-quality AISI 316L stainless steel. Frame and body of machine made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
- The triple water filtering system ensures to capture residue, preventing recirculation of contaminated material.
- Two standard automatic liquid dispensers are provided with level control.
- Large storage in the basement to allocate up to three 5lt (1.32 Gal US) chemical containers.