The high capacity chamber, the washing, and hot air drying on two independent levels, which are normally seen on larger machines, allow this device to be used following everyday needs.
The powerful cleaning and disinfecting system guarantee short programs duration that reaches high-level performances in terms of cleaning quality, thermodisinfection, and drying.
- Dimensions (WxDxH) – 23.62” x 24.80” x 33.46”
- Chamber volume -171 lt / 45.17 Gal US
- Basket volume – 151 lt / 39.89 Gal US
- Full glass and stainless steel door versions
Stainless steel door version DS 500 CL
- LCD display control panel with 40 washing and thermodisinfection programs for surgical instruments: 20 standard pre-programmed cycles and 20 additional, available for customization
Full glass door version DS 500 CL soft touch
- Soft-touch full glass control panel with graphic color LCD display. 40 washing and thermal disinfection programs for surgical instruments: 20 standard pre-programmed cycles and 20 additional, available for customization
- Heavy washing pump to ensure high water flow rate combined with effective spray pressure.
- A filtered forced air drying system with adjustable time and temperature settings help to ensure a complete drying, inside and outside, of all the surgical instruments and tubes.
- Washing and DI disinfection temperatures are fully adjustable up to 93°C. Temperature is monitored by two independent sensors.
- A standard steam condenser prevents vapors from entering the washing area.
- The inner cabinet, washing arms, and tank filters are made of high-quality AISI 316 L stainless steel.
- Two automatic liquid dispensers.
- A triple water filtering system captures residue, preventing re-circulation and extending the pump life.
DS 500 can be integrated into existing furniture of treatment rooms, and also with functional side cabinets or ergonomic stands.