The ideal and surprisingly affordable, mid-sized light for minor surgery, procedures, and exams. The VistOR PR delivers maximum brightness, sharpness, and color accuracy. So you can visualize your work in the most precise way. 3-stage dimming via the sterilizable handle lets you easily control brightness within the sterile field.
The VistOR PR offers all the features and convenience of its counterpart the VistOR PRO.
The VistOR Series offers a selection of three different-sized lights and provides unparalleled optics for ambulatory surgery centers, procedure rooms, trauma rooms, clinics and physician offices.
Whether you’re performing surgery, procedures, or exams, it’s absolutely critical that the lighting conditions be optimal so you can visualize your work with complete accuracy. Nothing less is acceptable. At Nuvo, our sole focus is making that happen.
Features Of The VistOR PR Procedural Light:
- Ideal and surprisingly affordable, mid-sized light for minor surgery, procedures, and exams.
- Delivers maximum brightness, sharpness, and color accuracy.
- Offers 3-stage dimming via the sterilizable handle lets you easily control brightness within the sterile field.
- Optional Battery Back-Up is available for portable and ceiling/wall mounts.
- Range of mounting options: Ceiling Mount, Wall Mount, Freestanding Mobile Unit or Track Mounted on the ChuttleTrak™.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Color Temperature 4300° K pure white illumination
- Light Intensity 75,000 lux at 1 meter
- Intensity Settings 3-stage dimming
- LED Life Efficiency 50,000 hour-rated LED life
- Radiated Heat Near Zero
- Controls on Sterile Handle Yes
- Pattern Size Fixed Focus
- Reflector Diameter 16″
- Depth of Field 36.0″
- Voltage 120 – 240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Agency Approvals UL 2601; CUL; CE Mark