Designed with Comfort and Precision in Mind
- Cordless Design: Eliminates the inconvenience of cords and awkward hand positioning, allowing for improved maneuverability.
- Ergonomic: These well-balanced ergonomic handpieces are designed to feel and work comfortably in surgeons’ hands.
- Precision: Hall MicroFree handpieces come in a surgeon-preferred pencil-grip design which helps provide precise cutting. The pencil-grip design is ideal for tight anatomical spaces and is engineered to enable maneuverability, precision placement, and improved line of sight that can be challenging with a pistol-grip handpiece.
- High-performance Lithium-ion Technology: Provides the torque, power, and performance surgeons need within a battery-powered device.
- Less Risk of Infection: May reduce the potential risk contributing to SSIs, caused by unsecured power cords compromising the sterile field.
- Backward-Forward Compatibility: Like most Hall Systems, MicroFree is designed to be both backward and forward compatible – delivering greater long-term value for your investment.
- Optimize Your SPD: Hall MicroFree’s UL- approved batteries are autoclavable. This means they can be placed in the same tray as the handpieces and attachments.
- Less Waste: Autoclavable batteries eliminate the need for “blue wrap”.
- IPX 6, IPX 8, IPX 9 Rated: Protected from moisture intrusion and fully autoclavable. Eliminates the need for more expensive STERRAD battery sterilization. UL-approved hermetically sealed power units allow the entire system to be sterilized together.
Hall® MicroFree® Wire Driver
- The MicroFree Wire Driver combines the comfort and precision of a pencil-grip handpiece with cordless freedom of motion. The MicroFree Wire Driver is manufactured to the same standards of performance and reliability that you expect from Hall Powered Instruments.
- 6 handpieces
- 1 Mini-Driver™
- MicroFree® Power Unit
- Small Lithium Battery
- 2 Sterilization Trays
Hall® MicroFree® Reciprocating Saw