Bovie introduces the Aaron® OR|PRO 300 Electrosurgical Generator. The system was designed in conjunction with OR clinicians to provide a safe, user-friendly generator to meet all operating room procedure performance demands. This innovative energy-based device offers 13 modes of surgical energy delivery. Special modalities include the advanced Bovie Bipolar, Auto Bipolar options, and special Laparoscopic modes.
- Ten (10) Doctor Presets for quick, uncomplicated setup between procedures
- Offers two (2) modes of Pure Cut, four (4) modes of Blend, three (3) modes of Coagulation, Bipolar Coagulation and Bovie FCFS™ technology allowing the Doctor to move almost effortlessly from Monopolar to Bipolar during procedure
- The OR|PRO is designed with state-of-the-art safety features including Bovie NEM™ pad sensing technology which monitors the return electrode for optimum patient protection. Bovie DED™ monitors all functions of the generator to ensure constant safety for the patient, doctor, and OR staff
- The OR|PRO is backed by Bovie’s four (4) year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- A3350 electrosurgical generator
- 110 VAC Hospital-grade power cord
- 220 VAC Hospital-grade power cord