Brighten your surgical outcomes
The Nuvo Vu LED Surgical Light is brighter, whiter, cooler, and more capable in the operating room than any previous technology. So you get the most accurate colors with unparalleled shadow control — and virtually no heat emission. All this for a value that’s hard to match.
Cross Focus Technology enables the LEDs to move independently of each other while adjusting the pattern size from 9.5” – 14” (229 mm – 356 mm). CFT allows the Vu to provide the same output on the large pattern as it does on the small pattern.
Features of the Vu LED Surgical Light:
- Cross Focus Technology™ provides superior shadow control.
- Optional “in-light” HD camera (1080i high-definition, 10x optical zoom/12x digital zoom).
- Dimming and illumination fields are easily controlled with the sterilizable handle.
- Color temperature at your command, with five settings between 3,800° and 4,800° Kelvin to meet the surgeon’s specific needs.
- “Green Mode” for low-light, minimally-invasive surgery.
- Complete range of mounting options: Ceiling Mount, Wall Mount, Freestanding Mobile Unit, or Track Mounted on the ChuttleTrak™.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Adjustable Color Temperature 3,800° to 4,800° K
- Light Intensity Brilliant 160,000 lux output
- Intensity Settings 5 (from 50% – 100%)
- LED Life Expectancy 50,000 hour-rated LED life
- Radiated Heat Near Zero
- Controls on Sterile Handle Yes
- Pattern Size 9.5” – 14” (229 – 356 mm)
- Depth of Illumination 32.3” (820.4 mm)
- Voltage 100 – 240 VAC 50/60 Hz