Powerful. Versatile. Productive.
A world-class ultrasound machine designed for peace of mind.
Whether you’re practicing Urology in private practice, a clinic, or a hospital department, you can count on the Versana Premier, the premium system from the Versana family of ultrasound systems, to reliably produce high-quality images day after day, patient after patient. This system covers a broad range of clinical exams so you can deliver timely and accurate diagnoses and reports to attending and referring physicians and their patients.
- Insite Technology – Instantly connect your ultrasound machine with a remote GE Healthcare service expert to resolve issues
- Whizz Label – Artificial Intelligence (AI) enables automated labeling of right upper quadrant organs (Right Kidney, Gallbladder, and Liver)
- Voice Comments – Connect a microphone, touch an icon, and record comments that can be played back during a review
- 3D/4D – 3D image rendering and display provide a fast reconstruction of anatomical sweeps. 4D adds the dimension of movement to a 3D image
- Whizz Color Flow (Whizz CF) – Quickly enhance or suppress the color flow signal when it is too strong or too weak to enable a clear diagnosis
- Whizz Dynamic Image Tuning – Simply push a button to continuously and automatically optimize an image even as you move from one structure to another
- B-Flow and B-Flow Color – Observe and analyze blood flow for possible vessel-wall irregularities, stenosis, and more with Color Doppler and B-Flow™
- Needle Recognition – Simplify biopsy procedures with technology that clarifies the exact position of the needlepoint
- Effective Exam Follow-up – Use the Follow-Up Tool to automatically identify the same ultrasound probe, preset, depth, gain, and frequency settings as used in the prior scans. Images appear side by side for easy comparison
- Battery Powered – Use built-in battery power to move the system from room to room without interrupting your exam
- Scan Assistant – Create and set standardized protocols for ultrasound sonographers to eliminate guesswork, minimize stress, and maximize exam consistency
- Tissue Velocity Imaging (TVI) – Calculate and color code the velocity in tissue
- 25-Second Reboot Speed – Save time with 25-Second Reboot Speed
- Whizz Bladder – Use the AutoBladder function within the Whizz feature to combine optimized ultrasound image quality with automated measurements
- Tricefy Uplink – Upload images and reports to the Tricefy™ Cloud or network storage (EMR, PACS) for consultation with other clinicians or sharing with patients
- Contrast Enhancement Ultrasound – Enhance visualization of organs and blood vessels within the abdomen and pelvis
- Whizz Easy Style – Easily shift between Smooth Mode and Sharp Mode to view image features
- VOCAL – Calculate the volume of complex structures, using 3D/4D datasets