- The Hyfrecator® is a multi-function electrosurgical generator with both monopolar and bipolar modes, self-diagnostics, and recall of stored power settings. Upon installation, physicians experience simple use, precise tissue therapy, and years of safe, reliable operation.
- High Output Terminal for heavy desiccation and fulguration procedures requiring high intensity.
- Low Output Terminal for light desiccation and fulguration procedures requiring low intensity and increased precision.
- The independent outputs produce two different therapeutic effects, thus gaining better control of the desired clinical outcome. Subtle control to 1/10 of a watt in LO. Longer, broader arcs of current in HI.
- Dual Microprocessors, one microprocessor controls the output and functionality of the system while the second monitors the system and terminates activation if a safety hazard is detected. This results in regulated delivery of current, while simultaneously ensuring safe operation.
(1) Hand-Switching Pencil
(5) Sharp, Non-Sterile Electrolase® Electrodes
(5) Blunt, Non-Sterile Electrolase® Electrodes
(1) Wall-Mounting Kit
(1) In-Service CD
(1) Power Cord (International Units ordered separately)
(1) Operator’s Manual (International Units ordered separately)