- Powerful – Hall® lithium batteries deliver high torque, long-lasting power.
- Exacting – Variable speed control and anti-vibration design engineered for controlled precision.
- Comfortable – Ergonomic design and reduced weight for optimal user comfort.
- Simple – One-Step Sterilization reduces steps by allowing handpieces and batteries to be sterilized in the same tray at the same time.
- Reliable – IPX 6, IPX 8, IPX 9 ratings provide market-leading water intrusion protection.
- Efficient – Rapid-charging, UL-approved autoclavable lithium batteries eliminate blue wrap and tedious separate sterilization cycles.
- Versatile – Single system platform reduces costs by using one system for large and small bone procedures.
- Universal – Backwards and forwards compatible so you’ll never be forced to buy expensive new attachments when you want to upgrade your handpieces.
- Cost-Effective – Lower initial purchase costs and lower lifetime operational costs.